Emergency Dental Care Edmonton
Motivo Dental operates emergency services for our patients.
Dental pain can be unbearable and present itself at any time of day or night. No one should suffer any longer than they need to, and our team at Motivo Dental is ready to get you out of dental pain as fast as possible!
At Motivo Dental, we accept walk-ins and same day appointments for anyone with a dental emergency. Dr. Khaled Alhomsi will perform an examination, typically aided by x-rays, to properly diagnose the problem and determine the best solution for your individual needs. While we cannot guarantee that all of your treatment can be completed the same day, Dr. Alhomsi will make sure to relieve your pain immediately, and get you on the fastest track to permanently resolving your problem!
What is considered to be a dental emergency?
- Is it a broken tooth, broken dentures,
- an avulsed or knock out tooth,
- an orthodontic dental emergency,
- a mobile dental implant,
- a veneer or crown that had been dislodged,
- uncontrolled pain from a tooth ache or a dental abscess,
- uncontrolled intra-oral bleeding or hemorrhage,
- an infected piercing,
- unexplained sudden or chronic changes in tooth colour,
- a foreign body embedded in the intra-oral soft tissue or between the teeth,
- non healing intra-oral ulcerations,
- a broken orthodontic retainer.
Motivo Dental provide patients with access to immediate and convenient emergency dentistry services with a dentist or dental professional. Motivo Dental makes every attempt to provide emergency patients with same day dental appointments as high priorities.